Friday, August 4, 2017

Mom's Wrist Update

Oh my darn wrists. Last I wrote about was I got an arthroscopy and MRI on my wrist. I went to the doctor and got the results back from everything expecting them to at least find something. Guess what?! NOTHING was found. When they looked very very closely they might of found a few small tears but it shouldn't be causing everything that was going on.


I was given a choice between taking some medication which would make me gain weight quickly and might not even fix any of the problem as its experimental and then do surgery after if needed OR I could jump straight to the exploratory surgery. I chose surgery as it felt right at the time.


Surgery is scheduled for the doctor to go in and explore whats going on in my wrist. If we can find whats going on with the right wrist at that point we can then look at the left wrist if its acting up a bit more and see if its the same thing there. So everyone cross your fingers they will find SOMETHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment