Monday, August 14, 2017

Andie 5 Years

Andie my girl is already five years old, that means I have been a parent for a full five years and I still don't know what I am doing. Thank goodness for you Andie because you are so patient with your mother in all that I do. Andie has taught me all I know about parenthood and I can't think of a greater person to do just that. Andie at 5 years old...


1. Andie enjoyed playing with her cousin Hunter. Andie had the time of her life hanging with her cousin Hunter as he was in town with us for a couple of weeks. The kids enjoyed the idea of having another little boy join the family, maybe one day we can make that a reality.


2. Andie visited Taylor. Andie loves visiting her cousin Taylor and learning all about her. Andie and Taylor I believe are best friends and I can't wait to see them together once again in the next life. We miss you so much Taylor but your memories are alive in us all.


3. Andie had a teeth checkup. Andie had her checkup with her teeth since her surgery and she did amazing. Andie didn't have any problems to report and is good until her checkup in September now. Hopefully this surgery is such a good reminder for Andie to always try and remember to brush her teeth.


4. Andie loves ice. Andie loves eating crushed ice and makes me want to unpack my ice crusher we have packed away. Andie is a daughter after her own mother for sure. Maybe we just need to go buy a giant bag of crushed ice to munch on all the days long.


5. Andie graduated preschool. Andie loved having preschool with her two teachers and all her best friends. Preschool has been such a good experience for Andie and she has loved every minute of learning to write all her letters and numbers. Now bring on Kindergarten!


6. Andie went bowling. For Dads birthday we went out bowling and Andie fell in love with that activity. Andie really enjoyed being able to do it on her own complete with picking out her own ball to choosing to use the ramp or not. Andie did so well with bowling she even won us all.


7. Andie is killer at arcade games. Andie tried out a crane game to capture the prizes that I never do because I struggle big time, not this little girl. Andie was winning candy left and right. Andie was so proud of her skill to get candies to share with her siblings, I am so impressed.


8. Andie loves the name Clestria. Andie has always named her dolls or stuffed animals like any little girl, each time the name she picks is Clestria. She loves that name without a doubt.


9. Andie had a trolls birthday. Andie with each decision she makes she will put much thought into it. Her birthday theme was just that and the hours she put into this decision was no joke. We finally did a Trolls birthday and it turned out fantastic. We loved being able to spoil our princess on her special day.




Andie Noelle you have brought and continue to bring so much joy to us each and every day. You truly light up our home with your contagious laugh and smile. Andie the world is in your hands and you will do such great things in your life. I love that I get to walk this journey of life with you. I love you so much my special little Andie!

No comments:

Post a Comment