Monday, October 2, 2017

Andie 5 Years 2 Months

Andie my girl you are growing up so quickly. When I think of your life thus far and realize I have less then three of those left and you will be all grown up it honestly places me into a panic. Andie Noelle you have so much in life to offer and I am so happy I get to be by you every step of the way. Andie at 5 years 2 months...

1. Andie loves singing/dancing. Andie has been loving dressing up in her princess dresses and putting on shows. We have complete stuffed animal or barbie audiences, YouTube music videos and of course lots of cheering. Andie is the little rockstar (this is what she wants to be when she grows up, a rockstar).


2. Andie loves having her own desk. Andie has been needing a place to do her crafts, school homework (when that comes) and just a little place of her own. I wanted to get her a little desk for her birthday but we were so tight on money it was a bit delayed. Andie picked out her desk and chair and it was the cutest thing ever. Andie has loved playing Daddy's laptop on her desk and she is turning into a little gamer haha.


3. Andie had her darn bump fixed again. Andie has had that stubborn wart that was fixed a year ago on her finger and guess what it is still there. So we did another liquid procedure on her finger in hopes that it would go away after the blister went away. Fingers crossed.


4. Andie likes Cruz. When we watched Cars 3 Andie really enjoyed the Jake obsession for once because of the new Cruz girl character. Andie really loved the show and decided her next birthday would need to be a Cruz birthday.


5. Andie had her first concussion (we presume). We went to a bounce house place and Andie has been begging to go to it for forever. Half way through our stay there she came out of one of the bounce houses and was off the rest of the day. She was so mopey and kept saying her head hurt. I was so worried about her but didn't know what to do. Poor girl!


6. Andie loves skirts. Andie would wear a skirt all day every day if I would let her. Andie is my little girly girl and has been since day one, I love my princess.


7. Andie loves smurfs. We got the movie "Smurfs and the Lost Village" and Andie loves the girl Smurf. When we watched the movie for the first time of course Mom was a ball of tears when it came to Smurfette dying and Andie sat quietly. When the movie ended she walks over to me and gives me a big hug and then stated when the girl smurf died she had one tear roll down her cheek. Can you believe it? My little girl cried in his first movie, my Mom heart basically burst out of my chest.


8. Andie loves Spider-Man. The kids have gotten into a kick with Spiderman lately which is crazy because we don't watch a lot of non animated Disney movies since they are so young. On YouTube with McQueen or Elsa (your siblings favorites) then sometimes Spiderman pops up and I am pretty sure this is where the obsession began. Spiderman is Mom and Dad's favorite too so how awesome is that!


Andie Noelle my beautiful five year old princess, I love you so much! You bring so much joy to me each and every day. You truly have changed my life for the best the moment I found out your Daddy and I were expecting. We have loved you from the beginning and will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment