Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Jake 3 Years 5 Months

Jake my boy haven't I told you a thousand times to stop growing up so quickly. My little boy is going to be four in a blink of an eye. Jake is 3 years 5 months...

1. Jake is a YouTube fan. Jake has been loving watching other Family vloggers, especially those who go on playgrounds and he will watch those kids play. He is almost making me think about starting a vlogging channel but I guess time will tell ;) Til then we will have fun watching kid vloggers explore these play areas.


2. Jake loves our new couch. Jake is one that likes to "rest". Don't let this fool you because remember Jake is my crazy, high energy little bunny and is on the go almost always but how could you not love to rest on our giant couch now. Jake is loving everything about it!


3. Jake loves the bounce houses. Jake last time we went to "Jump around Utah" was not to much of a fan of them unless Daddy help him basically the whole time. Now Jake was all over the building and LOVING it. This little boy was building up a sweat with how much energy he was getting out. We must go back soon.


4. Jake loves McDonald's. Is it sad that my three year old perfect little boy is obsessed with McDonald's? No it's not like that but it was so funny when Mom came home from work one day and Jake run up towards me super excited. He stopped right before getting to me to give me a big hug and stated, "Mommmm, what no food?". It was the funniest thing ever. Poor kid then told me he needed McDonald's haha.


5. Jake loves to do flips. Jake has this fascination with doing somersaults and it is the cutest little thing ever. Jake will flip all around and is even dangerous sometimes and will do it will a giant ball on a couch. Silly Jake can do better somersaults then I ever could.



6. Jake loves to help cook. Jake has been loving helping Mom and Dad cook food at times. We haven't been making much food now since we are in the basement of Grandparents houses and don't have our own kitchen. We have been slacking on the having Jake help us cook and been trying to focus more on it. Jake is loving cooking with us.


7. Jake like spiderman. Jake started to love spiderman the same time as Andie and of course I think it is thanks to YouTube having spiderman in his McQueen videos. We have let them watch the spiderman movies even if we were waiting until they were a bit older and they love them. It will probably be the family favorite superhero for a long time coming.


8. Jake loves to go on rides. Jake has always loved going on car rides with Mom and Dad but lately has been loving them even more. Jake will always ask us to go on car rides and lots of the time we don't have places to go but will still just drive around while Jake and the siblings watch a movie and Mom and Dad check out houses dreaming of the future. Car rides are the best!


Jake Oliver you my boy are the best thing ever. You are the cutest little boy and I would not be complete without you by my side to watch grow each and everyday. Jake you are my energy, you make me smile and honestly make each day worth waking up for. I love you my boy, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment