Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Brooklyn 2 Years 6 Months

Brooklyn Riley my girl you are already two and a half months old and I don't know where my baby has gone. Brooklyn you are Miss Independent and have the strong desire to accomplish whatever is placed before you. You my girl are going to succeed in life and do so many amazing things. Brooklyn at 2 years 6 months old...


1. Brooklyn got her own iPad. Brooklyn and Andie have been sharing an iPad but a couple months back Jake may have fried it while playing with water in the bathroom. So with that we knew we would have to save up and but another iPad. Well Brooklyn was ecstatic when we showed her that we got her, her very own white iPad complete with a purple case (her favorite color).


2. Brooklyn went to her 1st dental appointment. Brooklyn was a bit nervous when we told her we were going to a teeth doctor. Brooklyn has always been my child who is hesitant to try things until she knows things are safe, and what will be happening, then she can go for it full force. During the brushing portion of the appointment she did have Daddy hold her on the chair lying down but during the exam Brooklyn did it all on her own with Mom holding her hand. Brooklyn came out cavity free and got a prize that she likes to call her "purple" because I don't think anyone really knows what it really is haha.


3. Brooklyn has a silly pose. When asked for Brooklyn to pose for a picture she does the same thing as when we ask her to exercise with us. One leg goes in the air and she bends over, its the cutest thing ever! Brooklyn my girl never change your so amazing.


4. Brooklyn had a cold. Brooklyn is my girl who gets sick quite often as she is Mommys little mini me for sure. Brooklyn handles sickness like a champ though even with her little coughs and runny noses. I love you girl and I am so sorry you get sick so often.


5. Brooklyn played at a neighbors. Want to know why this is such a highlight for my little girl? I am a paranoid mother and my anxiety goes in overdrive if I don't have my children in my eyesight like 24/7. So when Brooklyn wanted to play with Andie at her friends house I had to just watch from across the street. How am I going to let my kids spread their wings when I am so worried?


6. Brooklyn pet a sheep/goat. Brooklyn has always been my animal lover girl and when it came to the opportunity to get up close with some animals you were ecstatic. Brooklyn obviously was so hesitant to touch the animals and it wasn't until Mom forced her hand onto the sheep/goat that Brooklyn realized nothing bad would happen and Brooklyn couldn't stop petting the little sheep/goat. I love my little animal loving princess!


7. Brooklyn went to a car show. Brooklyn loved going to a car show especially seeing all the pink and purple cars. Brooklyn loved the car show so much that she even wanted to walk through another time. My princess I love you so much!


8. Brooklyn likes chalk. With the weather warming up quite a bit we have been outside playing. With this fun time we of course put our creative imagination to good use with some chalk. Brooklyn loves scribbling all over the sidewalks. The only bad part about Brooklyns outside art murals is the fact Mom forgets sunscreen and poor Brooklyn burns so easy. Brooklyn got a nasty bright red sunburn and if it wasn't for spreading aloe vera gel all over her after a bath before bed I am sure you would of blistered up, so sorry baby girl!


Brooklyn I love you so very much. Ever since Brooklyn has entered our lives we have had pile up of stressors of life come upon us, but there is always one bit of sunshine that comes through and that is you. Brooklyn I love you so very much! You entered our life at the perfect time and have been a blessing to us ever since, I love you my baby girl always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment