Saturday, May 12, 2018

Car Show Saturday

One Saturday we looked out the window and to our surprise we saw a car show. We haven't ever gone to a car show before since I feel in my childhood I saw enough cars with my brothers. Jake was ecstatic and of course I can never deny my children jumping in excitement to go and see the cars. Jake was a little disappointed when he didn't get to see McQueen or Sally but he did happen to spot Smokey haha. How cool would that car show be if it had all the Disney Cars characters in it? Sign me up! Andie and Brooklyn loved the pink and purple cars the best of course and Brooklyn even asked to walk through a second time while the older kids played on the playground. We played on a few different playgrounds after and even ate dinner with a pizza picnic and McDonalds dollar drinks. We love that it is warming up and can get outside out of our basement. Living in basements for so many years kinda lacks you of your sunshine haha.



























Andie is my little rockstar and was using the pylon for her microphone, it was the cutest thing haha!


















No comments:

Post a Comment