Thursday, May 31, 2018

Kindergarten Graduation

Andie, my one who made me a mother, graduated from Kindergarten! I was so bummed when I realized that I would miss Andie's graduation due to the couples trip. I should of planned around that one better but I didn't realize until everything was finalized. Good thing Grandma was able to step in and go to the graduation and send me photos. I sure do love my little grown up girl who is ecstatic to start Grade 1 in August. My goodness, who do I have a child this old. Stop this Andie, stay little forever! I am so proud of all you have learned, the friends you have made (Levi, Selena, Mitzy, Artizi are the main ones), the books you have been able to read and the artist you are becoming. Andie you are so smart and I know that one day when your a teacher, a dentist, a rockstar and a Mom that you will ace them all :)








No comments:

Post a Comment