Thursday, July 19, 2018

Andie 6 Years

Andie Noelle you my girl are growing up so quickly, like wow! I have blinked and the time just seemed to fly right by. I don't know how I have such a big girl to raise especially such a beautiful determined girl at that! Andie at six years old...


1. Andie had a Descendants Birthday. The birthday theme for turning six was up in the air and a long story but we really had a mixed Descendants and Disney Zombies birthday. This girl wasn't disappointed by any means though, she loved every detail! I love you my girl and will try to give you anything possible.


2. Andie loves Disney Zombies. Andie has been expanding her likes beyond the Disney princesses from quite sometime now, even though Ariel I think will always have a special place in this girls heart. I love that Disney has some great clean shows that my young girl loves. Addison and Zed are a favorite in this house and if only they had more products out in stores Andie would have them all.


2. Andie graduated Kindergarten. Andie you have passed two whole years of school already and your so excited to be entering Grade One so soon. Andie has a love for learning and having such great friends and teachers I am sure that has helped. Andie enjoyed every moment of Kindergarten and I am such a proud Mom to know that she graduated with high honors. I still am sad I missed the graduation and I hope that never happens again. I love you my Andie.


3. Andie learned how to braid plus curly hair is a love. The nice thing about Aunts is sometimes they know more about hair then say your Mom does haha. Andie was so excited for her Aunt Emmalee to teach her how to braid hair and is now constantly asking anyone with long hair if she can braid theirs. Andie also since she has been hair crazy wanted to curl her hair just like Moms. I finally told her there is something called a curling iron and you begged to get one. We went to Walmart and got the cheapest curling iron we could possibly get but I think Mom needs a bit more practice as I have never used a curling iron before.


4. Andie got a cavity filled. Poor Andie got her Mothers bad enamel, sorry girl! Andie had a small cavity at her six month dental checkup so we had that fixed this month. This time around since it was just one small filling she got the laughing gas experience and handled it like a champ, or shall I say a rockstar. Andie always states she wants to be a rockstar and on laughing gas she sure lived out her dream. Andie was trying to sing and dance through the whole procedure. Mom was laying on your legs while trying to hold down your hands and we had to remind you over and over again that you weren't able to sing while your mouth was being worked on. My happy, loving, outgoing girl!


5. Andie built a car at the Home Depot kids workshop. Andie was so excited to go and do a craft at Home Depot even if it was just building a wooden car. Andie did everything complete with hammering in the nails, choosing her paint job and placing the stickers. As soon as Andie finished her car she was ready to make another. I think that Home Depot crafts will be a monthly occurrence.


6. Andie said goodbye to Toys R Us. The best toy store in the world us now going to be closing forever and we are all so sad about it. Andie has been pretty sad about it so of course we had to make a last family trip. Andie enjoyed being able to fill a cart one last time of things on her wish list. Christmas will be interesting this year without a toy store, sad day.


7. Andie is funny. I love that our kids have such an awesome fun outlook on life and the humor definitely makes life way more enjoyable. Andie is so funny and she has stated a few things I was able to remember this past month.
I made a plan stating items that I would like Andie to complete, such as finishing her dinner, then we could change and color or do something else. Andie then states while mad about having to eat her dinner, "That's not a plan that is a wishlist." HAHA.
We were trying to figure out a game on Andie's iPad and I just couldn't seem to pass a level. I told Andie she would have to wait for Daddy to pass the level because Dad is good at video games. Andie then states, "Yeah Daddy is so strong and healthy he can do anything." HAHA I love it!


8. Andie is still in swim lessons. Andie is loving being in swim lessons and is getting way to confident for my liking haha. Andie is starting to think of lessons as more of a play session then a learning session. All Andie wants to do is dive to the bottom of the pool. I am so proud of her confidence and maybe we will pull her out for a little in the next couple months just so she can enjoy the skills she has learned before doing more.


9. Andie loves her long tail cat souvenir. When Mom and Dad went on our vacation last month we got Andie a long tailed Marie cat from Disneyland. Andie loves it! This cat who she has named Raja is a member of the family at this point. My only worry is, why does it have to be white? HAHA.


Andie Noelle you my girl are growing up far to quickly and need to really stop that. You have so much lying ahead for you in your future and I know it will be grand. I know you will accomplish so much and with your determination and love of life I am excited to be on this journey with you. I love you my girl, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment