Sunday, July 22, 2018

Jake 4 Years 3 Months

Jake, my loving cute boy, I love you oh so very much! Jake you have so much determination, strong will and the energy to take on the world. My boy without a doubt I know you are such a special little boy who will do great things in this world. Jake at 4 years 3 months...


1. Jake is a chocolate cereal lover. Jake if asked what to eat will say one of two things: Chocolate cereal or Mac and cheese. This month chocolate cereal is the winner and Jake is obsessed. I love my chocolate loving little boy!


2. Jake said goodbye to Toys R Us. Jake has been the biggest Toy Story loving one in our family and he was pretty disappointed the store would be closing. Jake always is watching on YouTube Toy Story things and so when I told him it was closing forever it was actually him who kept insisting we go back until we couldn't anymore. Jake called Toys R Us the "Big Toy Store".


3. Jake went to a Home Depot Workshop. I decided to sign Jake up along with his big sister to go to a Home Depot workshop to build and paint a car. Jake was a little frustrated with the building of the car because he wanted to do it all on his own but struggled a bit. Jake loved building it though don't get me wrong, in fact he wants his own tools for Christmas. We will see how Jake does in future Home Depot workshops.


4. Jake loves his Mickey Mac. While Mom and Dad went away on a couples trip, which Jake handled like a champ so I hear, we got him a little souvenir. Jake is obviously a Disney Cars major fan so when we were looking for something in Disneyland we knew it had to be some sort of Cars but he has everything, so it seems. We saw a cool Mickey Mouse semi that immediately caught my eye and I knew that Jake would love it. Jake has been loving having his very own Mickey Mac truck to play along with all his other Disney Cars.


5. Jake is a funny kid. Jake was running around a playground one evening playing with his sisters and there happened to be some other girls at the playground. Well after an hour another family showed up with a little boy. Jake then ran around the playground SO EXCITED yelling at the top of his lungs, "I have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend." All the parents around us started chuckling and saying that little boy is saying he has a boyfriend, how embarrassing for me haha. I explained to Jake it is a boy that is a friend not a boyfriend. Oh how the times have changed.


6. Jake enjoyed mini golf. We went to play mini golf for Daddys birthday this past month and Jake loved it. Of course we may not have followed the rules exactly as sometimes rocks were involved that would jam the holes up, oops! Jake always seems to make any family outing more adventurous and I would have it no other way, gosh I love this boy of mine!


7. Jake is good at games. Jake just like his Daddy is so good at video or computer games. We went to the coolest Burger King that had little touchscreen games and Jake was rocking those things. My little four year old little boy got first place, woot woot buddy!


8. Jake is a daredevil. Jake is always jumping around and so of course jumping playgrounds would be the best thing ever. Jake had the time of his life for Andie's birthday when we went to airborne. Jake was such a daredevil and even jumped off the high jump multiple times into a giant foam pit. Good job buddy but please don't get to brave because it scares your Mother to death haha.


9. Jake loves playing outside. Jake like all my kiddos love playing outside and so this summer has been the best thing ever. Jake loves to ride the little tricycle around and even though it is pink and it used to stop him but not anymore. Jake flies around on the tricycle and I am trying to teach him how to use the bike but I don't think that will be happening for awhile because Jake is comfortable with what he has and doesn't like to learn new things so yeah. Free lunch at the park is also a big outside hit this summer, I love the program and so does Jake!


Jake Oliver my boy you are so amazing. You have so much going for you in this life and I know that you are so strong and can get through anything. I know you struggle with having only sisters in the family and I know you ask daily for a new baby. You have been struggling quite a bit this past month and scared your Mom but I hope that you will know that your Daddy and I will do anything for you always and forever. Jake I love you oh so much and watching you grow and learn all you can is truly a gift. I love you my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment