Saturday, September 14, 2013

Andie 1 Year 3 Months

I have a beautiful 15 month old daughter already? How is this even possible! Andie is growing up so fast and time seems to go faster and faster every day. At 15 months Andie....

1. Andie loves to climb. She climbs onto couches and chairs, tables and desks, book shelves and even up into her high chair. She has turned into quite the little monkey.


2. Andie has been spending more time with her cousin Nicholas and her Grandma Redd. With both Zach and I working she has been getting watched by different family members. It's good for her to start spreading her wings a little more and not be around Mom all the time. I miss her like crazy all the time and can't wait to be a stay at home mom once again!


3. Andie loves Ariel. Her obsession started right before we went to Disneyland for her 1st birthday. She watched "The Little Mermaid" a lot and then loved "The Little Mermaid" ride in California Adventure. When we got home from Disneyland her love for Ariel seemed to expand. We walked around the Disney store in Salt Lake and Andie went crazy. She picked out her own toy and everything. Andie has a heart of gold, I love my girl!


4. Andie is going to be a big sister! We actually found out when she was 13 months but now that the cats out of the bag we can post about this. I am so excited to have another little minion. Andie loves babies so I hope she can get used to a little brother or sister. I know Andie will be the best big sister ever :)


5. Andie has learned how to whistle, all on her own. She will crawl around just whistling to herself. I think it's so cute! Andies whistling reminds me of my Grandpa Sims. My Grandpa Sims and Andies Great Grandpa Sims is always easy to find. Just listen for the whistling and sure enough there he is. Andie does that same whistling and I love it!


6. Andie is still our girly girl! She still loves sunglasses and bracelets. You almost never see Andie without a necklace on! Anything Andie finds she will put around her neck like a necklace or even on her head like a hat. She loves moms hair elastics because they are perfect bracelets and she loves dads work hats. I have such a girly girl and I love her for it :)


I love my bright eyed 15 month old girl. She is my perfect little ray of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment