Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wadsworth #2

In July we found out some exciting news in the Wadsworth family. I couldn't wait to tell Zach and only had a few minutes to plan how I was going to tell him. I ran to Andies toy blocks and started pulling out letters. I ran back to the bathroom counter and set up this little message for Zach to see when he got home from work.


We were so anxious to tell everyone our exciting news about Wadsworth #2 but decided we would try to make it until September, second trimester. 


We didn't quite make it that long. I told my family at 8-9 weeks along. And then broke and told everyone else at 10 weeks.


We are due March 22nd. Which we do not need another March baby, but I don't care I am so very excited for this next child of mine. 6 more months :)

(First ultrasound, perfect diamond ring)

No comments:

Post a Comment