Saturday, September 14, 2013

Zachary 2nd Semester

Zachary started another semester of college. We are looking forward to the days when school will be done and we have careers. 2016 or even 2020 sounds so good. We will have schooling behind us, careers, a house and lots of kids to share all our love with.


This semester Zach is taking English, Math, online Radiology program, Biology and Biology Lab. He has a full schedule and is learning how to prioritize school, work and family life once again. I am so proud of Zachary's strong will to do all he can. I am lucky to have Zach in my life for now and for eternity.


Did I mention that his school books this semester cost us 465 dollars. Holy crap!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh, because we are in the same boat and I about died having to pay $600 for books this last semester. I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete