Sunday, June 22, 2014

Andie 2 Years

I have a two year old, how is that possible? There is no way I have been a mother that long. Let alone to such a beautiful energetic little girl I have been able to love on :) Andie at two years old...

1. Andie has no more binky! This is the greatest event ever. One full month without a binky. I am the worlds proudest mother :)


2. Andie loves phones. I know I have said this before but it's true. Andie can maneuver through apps better then her parents. She has shown Zachary and I new tricks we can do with our phones/apps. It's outstanding how smart our girl is.


3. Andie can talk so much. Andie is talking in 3 word sentences. I love (for the most part) we can understand what our little girl is saying. Andie does say words that not many may understand unless your around her a lot, like fake is fix. I love my talking monster.


4. Andie loves movies (still). Some of Andies favorites this month are : Beauty & the Beast, Tarzan and of course The Little Mermaid (like always).


5. Andie loves salad. We are trying to be a little healthier in the Wadsworth home so salad is becoming a popular pick. Andie is loving the salad and exercising with her mom and dad. It's so cute watching Andie beside us exercising with her wii remotes as weights, doing her squats and jumping jacks.


6. Andie loves doing laundry. Constantly Andie will add clothes into the washing machine to be washed. I am in trouble when she can actually start the machines. Until then she helps load and unloaded both the washer and dryer with mom.


7. Andie loves Dads fishing game. Zach got a fishing game for his birthday and Andie constantly plays it. She can't really catch the fish with the rod but she loves to grab the fish out and watch the game spin around!


8. Andie is a night owl. We haven't ever really been in any sort of bedtime routine before. Now that we are trying to exercise and be healthier a bed time is required. Andie hates bedtime and will do anything to avoid it. Andie takes after her mom by wanting to stay up late and sleep in :)


Andie is such a fun girl to love. I am so fascinated by watching her grow and discover the world around her. Andie is such an energetic little girl that it's so hard to keep up with at times BUT I would have it no other way. Now let's see how amazing her 3rd year of life will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment