Sunday, June 22, 2014

June Date Night

Zachary and I are keeping up on our monthly dates. Yes it's only been two months but this is still a major improvement. We started out the night by going bowling. I am not the best bowler and don't think I have ever broken 100 in my life. We had fun though, just Zach and I :)









We headed over to a Nickle arcade for some fun games. Ever since we went to Las Vegas at Circus Circus and played billions of Arcade games and won lots of prizes, we love them! Zachary is pretty good at winning games.






We then headed out to dinner. We had a gift card from Zachary's birthday we hadn't used yet so we decided this was the perfect time. We ate some delicious pasta and were stuffed to the brim. I love date nights with my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment