Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fathers Day

Fathers Day is always so special growing up while you celebrate your Dads. 
Fathers Day has a new meaning when your married and celebrate your husband.
Fathers Day is even more amazing when you celebrate your husband being a father.
Fathers Day is a special day for our men.


I am so in love with my husband and the fantastic Father he is to Andie and now Jake. Zachary would give up anything to watch his kids smile and enjoy life. My husband is a hard working man to take care for us as a family. I love my husband. 


Happy Father's Day to my husband and my Dad who are both amazing men. We celebrated Fathers Day at my parents house eating food, playing games and enjoying our time together with my side of the family!

















No comments:

Post a Comment