Saturday, September 6, 2014

Andie 2 Years 3 Months

Another month has come and gone which means my little girl Andie is a month older. I love spending each month watching my daughter expand her personality. Andie at 2 years 3 months...

1. Andie loves Aurora. A couple of weeks this past month we watched Sleeping Beauty over, and over, and over again! It is so cute listening to Andie ask to watch Aurora. I am surprised how well she can say Aurora, I thought it would be a hard one. Apparently not!


2. Andie has discovered band-aids. Band-aids are like stickers (and she loves stickers) but these are magical band-aids that fix ouches. Its so funny to have Andie grab her knee and say ouch and want a band-aid. Silly girl I know if you get hurt on your knee and there is no ouch BUT the band-aid goes on and she loves it!


3. Andie loves Mickey Mouse cheese. At Walmart by the cheese string they have cheese in the shape of Mickey Mouse heads, she loves it! Andie will run to the fridge pointing and say "Mickey Mouse cheese, Mickey Mouse cheese" and then run to the cupboard where her bowls are and say "Mickey Mouse cheese, Mickey Mouse cheese". We have created a monster, a cute little Mickey Mouse cheese eating monster.


4. Andie loves Hercules. I was getting tired of watching Aurora over and over so I decided to find a show she hadn't really watched before. I picked Hercules because we have tried to watch it with her before but she said it was to scary at the beginning with Hades. We watched and she didn't take her eyes off the screen so we watched it again and again. Soon it became the show she called baby because Hercules is a baby in the beginning. I love my girl!


5. Andie says "Come here, Come here" all the time. She loves it because she knows people will follow her and get her something or play with her. She has even told Jake to "come here" a few times, she gets a little frustrated when he just lays there. A few more months Andie and soon you will wish Jake would just lay there ;)


6. Andie loves Mac & Cheese. Its so cute hearing Andie say "Me want Mac & Cheese" okay okay everything that my girl says is cute, but come on Andie is cute :) We usually don't have Mac & Cheese so when we decided to get some easy meals this past month Mac & Cheese was purchased. Andie has discovered a new love!


7. Andie loves Aladdin (yes she went through 3 favorite movies this month). After to many times of Sleeping Beauty and Hercules we have moved on to the "Tyson show" which means Aladdin. I don't know why Andie calls it the Tyson show (Tyson is her youngest Uncle). My mom was watching the kids and Andie kept pointing to the TV and saying "watch Tyson". My mom kept telling Andie Tyson will be home from school soon. Finally I got a text while at work asking, "What show is Tyson?" Yes it makes no sense but she loves it!


Andie is such a fun little girl to watch grow. Everyday I discover more and more about this girl of mine. Andie has one of the funnest personalities and her heart is so big. I love having Andie right beside me as she grows into the beautiful young women she is.

16 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this for yourself and your daughter! And I Love how much she loves Disney things, she sounds like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little brother is also incredibly fond of band aids as stickers. We occasionally find them stuck to the wall too. Haha! Little kids are too fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my son thinks band-aids are stickers, as well! He will do the same as Andie and grab his arm or leg or even cheek and say, "Owwie sticker, Mama!" LOL. Kids are so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo cute! I'm a huge Disney fan too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie you have! And so awesome you've taken the time to write this every month. I was going to do something similar but totally dropped the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and sweet! What an awesome way to keep a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little girl! I remember how my son used to watch the same movie over and over again and give them his own names. And he would talk about things mentioning something from a movie, sort of like our own code, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. my little man loves mickey mouse.... he goes nuts anytime he hears that voice... it cracks me up his excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute. My daughter is almost 8 and still over uses band aids as if they magically heal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just perfect, documenting her growth like this is a great way to remember her at each stage

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so cute! Sounds like she sure loves a lot of Disney characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, she is so cute! And sounds like a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's cute! Sounds like she's a big Disney fan. Who doesn't love the mouse though. I am going to look for the Mickey Mouse cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, how sweet. Such a great way to capture her life.

    ReplyDelete