Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hosie Wedding

Melissa and Brent got married September 10th and it was a perfect wedding! The best way to explain the wonderful day is through many pictures, so enjoy :)


Driving to the wedding early to take pictures and decorate the cake.




 After getting the bride all ready for her big day.


 I took pictures of the Bride and Groom on a camera (not my phone) so I don't have pictures of them, but I am pro ;)


 All dressed and ready for the wedding ceremony.


 Dad walking the Bride down the aisle


 I love this picture!






 Mr. and Mrs. Hosie


 Family picture at the wedding.


 Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom.



 Parents with the new couple.


 Family pictures with the new Hosie couple.


 My handsome boy!





 Mountain wedding is not complete without a stick fight.




 Wedding reception.


 All the pictures that are framed I took of the Bride & Groom (see how pro I am?)









 September 10th 2014


 Brent's parents on their wedding day.


 My parents on their wedding day.






 Dallin and Zachary making the fire.




 The beautiful couple!



 Reception dinner.








 Preslee LOVED the ribs!





 My handsome husband and I.




 Jake ate carrots, not as good as ribs but still delicious!



 Cake was made my Redd Velvet Cupcakes - My sister Kari





 They played nice, how sweet :)


 Jake loved the fire!





 Wedding cake is so good.




 Centerpieces.


 I call Jake "Buddy" so often that Andie calls him that too :)


 Beautiful bouquet.


 Babies chilling by the fire, doesn't get much cuter then that!









 My beautiful newlywed sister.



 Diet starts again Monday, which means another cupcake HECK YES!




Welcome to the family Brent, we love you both :) Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment