Saturday, September 13, 2014

IHARM Baby Shower

I love my IHARM (I have a returned missionary) Internet girls. When we hurt, we hurt together. When we laugh, we laugh together. When we are having a normal day, we are having a normal day together. These girls are amazing and have been in my life for the past 4-6 years. I have only gone to a few get-togethers and met only a handful of my amazing girls but they each hold a special spot in my heart.


Waiting for a missionary is hard, its no easy task. Some of us married our missionary some of us did not. Some of us found someone else before their missionary came home (or after) and some went on missions themselves. We all have a different story in life but can all come together in a group and make it feel like we have known each other personally for many years.


I recently had the opportunity to go to one of the IHARM girls baby showers. At this gathering I met a few other IHARM girls (some I have met before and others it was the first time), it was fun to celebrate with all of these lovelies. I can't wait for the next IHARM get-together!









No comments:

Post a Comment