Monday, September 1, 2014

August Date

Making time for our date this month was tricky. We knew what we wanted to do but things kept getting in the way. Finally on August 30th I decided to change plans. We are running out of August time, it will be September before we know it!


We had an at home date this month and it was so much fun! We moved the mattress into the living room, to make it different then just our couch.


We then ate pizza (we did not eat both, we just got 2 for lots of left overs) and watched "Date Night". Pizza always makes for a good party right?



I wanted the night a little more special or different so we had s'mores too. Using a candle and a fork we roasted our marshmallows and ate our tiny s'mores. It was so delicious.




Yes our date was simple and not much to talk about but we are making Date Nights a priority even if that means we do a last minute stay at home date.


I love my husband and wouldn't change anything about it. I am so thankful for all that I have in this life and will never take my loved ones for granted. Life is short but we must live it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment