Sunday, August 24, 2014

Four Years Home

Four years, two whole missions, that is how long ago my husband returned home from his mission to Washington Kennewick. How crazy? I counted down to August of 2010 for so long and I honestly believed it would never arrive BUT here we are August of 2014, 4 years later.


I have written about our last date together which was back on August 19th of 2008 here
I have written about Zachs return home story on August 24th of 2010 here
I wrote about where we were 2 years after Zach returned home from his mission in 2012 here
Now I will continue how I ended off 2012's post. I stated "Now just think where we will be in another two years". Well here you go our main events over the last two years...

Disneyland twice (2012 & 2013).



Celebrated Holidays - Halloween, Christmas and Easter (2012 & 2013).














Zach started College, working at Uhaul and got his CNA plus works at Premier too.


Started Family Days as often as we can squeeze them in.


My niece passed away : Taylor Lynn Landrum 02.21.2012 - 05.17.2013.


Andie had her 1st & 2nd Birthday.



I started working at LDS Hospital in the Sleep Center and got my first bee sting (its a life event for me haha).


Pregnant with Jake.



We got rid of our old broken car and got a new one, fireball.


Jake Oliver Wadsworth our 2nd baby arrived.



Date Nights became a monthly event with no children tagging along.


We got family photos taken, for the first (and second) time ever.



Now where will we be in another two years? Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment