Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ogden Temple Openhouse

When I heard about tickets for the Ogden Temple Open house would be coming available soon I was so excited. I love the Temples so much, going through with my kids and showing them the beauty of the inside (not just the outside) is a dream come true! I anxiously awaited to get my families tickets.


On August 12th we made our way to Ogden for a 1:15pm walk through time. We went through the temple with my side of the family. It was fun to walk through and feel the spirit and look at the beauty of our Lords home. It will be fun to go back and do a session once it's dedicated. I love going to the Temples!



















We were starving when we finished up at the temple so we headed over to Chick-Fil-A. It's the first time we have actually tried it and it's not to bad, I love that the calories were written right there on the menu. We will be going back there again! Andie even enjoyed the toddler playground and made 2 little friends there.







It was such a fun day spent with the family enjoying our beautiful Temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment