Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Andie 2 Years 2 Months

Andie has been mine for only 2 years 2 months. Yes it's a long time but yet a short time. I don't remember life without her loving eyes looking up at me and her sweet smiles there to make me smile. I have known my little girl forever but yet it's only been 2 years, the best 2 years! Andie at 2 years and 2 months...

1. Andie loves her Ariel dress. In the Little Mermaid 2 when Melody (Ariel's daughter) turns into a mermaid, she jumps in the air and yells "I'm a mermaid". When Andie wears her Ariel dress she goes around yelling "I'm a mermaid". She is my little mermaid princess.


2. Andie has two new cousins. She hasn't met Hunter yet, she will in September. She met Michael and was interested in him for a moment by holding him and calling him Bob and then ran off to twist in the curtains. It's strange to me how she had such a connection with Jake the moment she laid eyes on him but not other babies. She really does love her brother. Given time I am sure she will love playing with her new cousins.


3. Andie loves to colour, on everything! I have a little artist growing in my home. She loves to sit down with her pencil crayon box, colouring books and stickers then go to work. She is very creative! I am amazed at some of her colourings. She definitely takes after her mother in her love for being creative!


4. Andie loves to help cook. Sitting on the cupboard is such a special treat for Andie. She can look at all the action of measuring food and mixing it all in bowls. She watches with amazement and does her best to help pour the cups and mix as she can. Andie makes cooking a little more fun (and a lot more messy).


5. Andie is starting to be interested in potty training. I don't want to be one of those moms who post embarrassing posts about there kids peeing and pooping (think about it if you read this stuff your mom said about you in public, yes embarrassing) so all I will say is we tried, she loved it, made it a few times (YEAH) but we will try again in a month or two when we think she will be more ready. So we bought another box of diapers and moved up to size 4.


6. Andie has learned how to undress barbies and dress them in different outfits. It's a rule in the Wadsworth home to not play with naked barbies, yes I'm going to paint underwear on them but it's still not accepted in our home. Andie is learning if she changes outfits on her barbies, which she loves to do, she has to have clothing on them before she continues to play. My little fashionist.


7. Andie is scared of my brother Dallin. Andie has never been around Dallin. I had Andie when Dallin was on his mission, Dallin came home and then left to Idaho for college. So when Dallin moved back home just a few weeks ago we have had him around to babysit a few times. Andie was not a fan of that idea and cried every time he came close to her. Good thing Andie is easy to watch if you throw her some food with a princess movie on she is good to go :)


8. Andie is a night owl or thinks she is a teenager same thing. Andie thinks her bedtime is 1am. Jake has started sleeping through the night so we thought we could finally catch up on sleep. Andie had a different idea in store and decided she would not sleep until 1am. My little night owl I love you but please go to sleep. We need to figure out a bedtime routine for this girl of mine, momma is tired.


I love my Andie Noelle and all the joyful (even stressful) moments she brings to my life. My girl is such a happy fun loving girl to be around. Watching her grow more and more each month is such a blessing. My life would not be complete without her, my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment