Friday, January 23, 2015

Andie 2 Years 7 Months

Andie is two years old and seven months. I love looking back at all of her month posts to see how far she has come. I have been writing a month post for her for almost three years. I love being able to keep this kind of history of her life for her. Andie at 2 years and 7 months...

1. Andie loves matches. I may have started this new interest with her when I became obsessed with candles. I love lighting candles and making the room smell so nice. Andie loves to sit and watch the little flame. We also started a big fire in our fireplace since it was so cold. The fire was having a hard time starting so we grabbed handfuls of matches and threw them into the fire. Andie was having so much fun :)


2. Andies loves to sing the ABC alphabet song. Andie is doing pretty good on the song I would say. It's really funny listening to her say "H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P" instead of J,K she says Jake, "H,I,JAKE,L,M,N,O,P". I love that girl :)


3. Andie loves to copy everything Mom does. Andie has always loved to copy all of my actions in what I do but she literally loves to repeat everything Mom says too. I think it's awesome how much kids can learn just from copying their parents.


4. Andie loves Fantasmic. We are preparing Andie for Disneyland (or as she calls it, D-Land) by getting her all excited by watching YouTube videos. Fantasmic has become one of her favorite shows. She loves Mickey Mouse and Malificent plus all the princesses, we really can't go wrong. It's so cute having her ask to watch "Mickey Mouse and Malificent" she thinks it's so scary but yet loves it with all her little heart.


5. Andie loves Peter Pan. Daddy wanted her to watch some other movies that weren't Princess. I would say Zach succeeded with his childhood favorite movie Peter Pan.


6. Andie celebrated her 3rd Christmas. Andie is to the age she is starting to understand Christmas. She loved everything about Christmas : fun family activities, the tree, presents, special treats. I definitely would say I think Christmas is Andies favorite holiday :)


7. Andie is now comfortable in Nursery. It took awhile for Andie to be able to stay in nursery on her own but we are finally at that point. Andie is so cute bringing us her drawings each Sunday with pride, I love her little scribbles :)


8. Andie loves to dance. Ever since we went to the Dickens Festival, Andie has found a new love. Andie has always loved to dance but she now knows that people dance up on a stage and people cheer for you. Andie also discovered Disney on Ice which involves even more dancing combined with Ariel, you can't go wrong with that. Andie loves wearing her pretty dresses and dancing for anyone and everyone to see!


9. Andie loves pizza. So this one is not new, Andie has loved pizza since the first time she tasted it. If we ask Andie if she is hungry she says she wants to eat pizza. We may have expanded that love when we decided to get a massive pizza for New Years Eve. Andie was so excited about that big pizza she couldn't even contain herself. She started singing "Happy Birthday" to the pizza because to her eating a massive pizza is exactly how she would want her birthday.


I love my Andie Noelle and her fun personality. Andie and I have so much fun together, she is one of my best friends! I love watching my girl grow into the beautiful energetic spirit. My girl is perfect and I love you Andie!

No comments:

Post a Comment