Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

When your a parent the magic is back about Christmas morning excitement. I was so excited to be able to see the kids faces as they see that Santa has arrived :)






We have started a tradition that we eat a big breakfast before opening our presents. I look forward to Christmas breakfast now, its not just cereal, granola bars or the occasional muffin. No we get spoiled. We had biscuits and gravy, with bacon and sausage, with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns. We ate so much delicious breakfast food!








We got pictures of Andie and Jake in front of the tree before we let them finally dive into the gifts. It took us practically ALL DAY to open the presents. We took our time and after each gift was unwrapped we had to open it and play with it for an hour or so. It was so fun just to relax all morning and afternoon to opening presents and watching the excitement in our kids faces.





























































We made a couple trips out of the house. We went over to my parents house to listen to Jordan's phone call home. He has been out serving his mission for almost 8 months and we miss him so much. It was so good to hear his voice for just over an hour.


Christmas night we made it over to my Grandparents house for snacks and gifts there. I love the time we get together as a family around Christmas time. I love my family, especially my little family Zachary and I are creating. Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment