Sunday, January 25, 2015

Jake 10 Months

Jake Oliver is 10 months old. Ten months may not seem very long but to me these ten months have changed my life completely, I don't know what life was like without my Jake, and I don't want to know. I love my Jake and the perfect ten months I have had with him thus far :) Jake Oliver at 10 months old...

1. Jake can pull himself to stand. Jake loves to stand in his crib, against the couch, by toys or even chairs. This little man loves to stand, it's scary that walking is the next step!


2. Jake loves to crawl everywhere! It's cute to watch Jake crawl really fast with his head down and arms and legs moving so quickly. Jake is so funny, I love my boy!


3. Jake loves when Mom & Dad come home. Being a parent and having your little kids run to the door when your home after a long day at work, is one of the best feelings ever. When we arrive home Jake crawls to our feet so quickly ready for a big tight hug! I love Jakes big hugs at the end of my day :)


4. Jake is ready to get rid of the bottle. Jake would rather have real food over bottles any day. I don't know if it is just my kids but real food is so delicious there is no time for baby food or bottles in this world. Only 2 more months and Jake is on to bigger and better things ;)


5. Jake has been so sleepy this past month. Jake has fallen asleep at his highchair more meals then I can count on one hand. Its so cute watching Jake fight sleep so badly until he just has to give in. I think Jake must be growing through teething and a growth spurt this month!


6. Jake had his first Christmas and I think he enjoyed every minute of it. Jake was a pro at opening up his presents and enjoyed the gifts almost as much as the wrapping paper. Jake got so many fun new toys this year for Christmas that don't include princesses. Its hard having an older sister in the house!


7. Jake has the cutest little grouch face. Whenever Jake is mad or frustrated he breaths in and out super fast while making this grouch face. It is so cute! I can't help but laugh and grab Jake up into a big hug when I see this adorable face :)


8. Jake loves to dance! If there is music playing (or any type of beat) my boy is automatically dancing and rocking back and forth to the beat. It is so cute watching Jake rock out to any type of tapping or banging that may be going on around him!


9. Jake has started clapping. Jake loves to clap when he is super excited about something. The smile that comes with his adorable little hands clapping is enough to make any Mothers heart skip a beat. I love this cute boy of mine.


I love Jake and all his cute self. I swear everything this boy does makes me love him even more (how is that even possible when I already love him so much). Jake Oliver is such a joy to watch grow into the handsome young man he is. I love my Jake Oliver with all my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment