Friday, February 27, 2015

Andie 2 Years 8 Months

Andie is two years and eight months old. Another month has come and gone so quickly. Is it just me or is time really flying by way to fast. Andie is growing and I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. Andie at two years eight months...

1. Andie loves the ouch movie, Americas Funniest Home videos. Andie will ask to watch the ouch movie and of course Zachary and I give in, it's a funny show.


2. Andie is constantly asking to go to Disneyland. Andie still doesn't know it's a real place but the more we talk about it the more she wants to go. Come on family vacation :)


3. Andie loves watching videos of herself. I have organized the majority of our photos and videos with the date and names of people who are in it. I love it because of how easy it is for Andie to search her name and watch all the videos from throughout her life. So cute!


4. Andie will stand somewhere and say "Mommy take a picture". How can I resist her cute little voice. Finally my dream came true and she wants to be in photos. We went through a phase of no pictures allowed, so happy that's over. I love taking pictures of my girl :)


5. Andie loves music in the car. Zachary and I have made play lists on our phones with all the good Disney movie songs and it's so fun to sing along to those Disney songs with our princess while driving around. Mulan is her favorite right now.


6. Andie loves jalapeno cheese string. We didn't give Andie this cheese string that Mom and Dad love (only 50 calories) because we thought it would be to hot for her. Nope! Andie loves "hot" cheese.


7. Andie loves playdoh. In nursery Andie gets to play with playdoh ALOT, she then found YouTube Princess playdoh videos and watches them whenever she can. Well now I know what to get her for her birthday in a few months ;)


8. Andie loves the Pumbaa ride at Walmart. I am pretty sure I have noted this before about her Pumbaa ride obsession but she has now discovered coins is what makes it work. Andie found a penny one day at home, she held it tightly in her tiny fist and whispered "Pumbaa". I couldn't help but smile at her little comment, my Pumbaa loving rider.


Andie is such a joy to be able to raise. Andie never goes a day without winning Mommy's love just a little bit more. Her little smile and laugh get me every time. I love my Andie Noelle, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment