Sunday, February 8, 2015

Life Updates

So many small things have happened in our family that I haven't updated on the blog. I will now jumble them together to get them out in the open ;)

Zachary finished his generals at school. Now comes the wait until he gets in the radiology program.


I started working full time and not just part time. The change is good and bad. I have mixed emotions about it but I love my job so let's see how this goes. It's hard working full time, being a wife and also mothering two very adventurous kids.


Zachary started working full time at a new job Helios. It will be nice to get some extra money saved up and try to pay off our car. Zachary is loving the job, especially the part where we get weekends together :)


We signed another contract to live in our basement apartment. We love the place still, no complaints as of yet. It's crazy we have been living in this apartment for a year now.


Disneyland trip was moved back a couple of months because of Zachs new job. It's actually a good thing though, lots of the rides were closed including : Its a Small World, Winnie the Pooh and Ariel. Those were Andies favorite rides so of course our trip would need to be changed anyways.


Life is crazy busy, there seems to be no end to the crazy part. I'm okay with that as long as I have my husband and amazing children to go along this journey with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment