Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Andie 4 Years 8 Months

Andie is coming up quick towards her fifth birthday and I can't believe I have been a Mom for that long, shock factor. Andie Noelle please stop growing so quickly because your making me feel so old. Andie at 4 years old 8 months...

1. Andie has moved again. We had a flood in our old basement and so the move was sudden, not planned and Andie was a little confused why we moved without all her toys and clothes. Andie has managed the move with such strength and has come to an understanding of floods are NOT FUN!


2. Andie loves having a real bathtub. Andie has always bathed in a storage container because we have lived in an apartment that had not bathtub just the standing shower, Mom had to improvise. Andie has never been so thrilled to take baths every night and pulling that girl out is literally a STRUGGLE!


3. Andie is learning so much in school. Andie has had this knowledge explode from her tiny little head since August. She has this imagination and love for stories that has grown and each night she has to make up one of her own stories and it's the cutest thing listening as she creates this imaginary world in her head.


4. Andie hates scabs. Andie thinks all scabs are of course bad ouches that need more and more band-aids and super gross. Andie is such a little princess but hey I don't like those ugly things on my beautiful skin either haha.


5. Andie is very organized. I may have rubbed off on Andie a little bit and each night we have to go over the next days plans so we know exactly what will be happening. What can we say us girls like our life set straight!


6. Andie loves writing ABC's. Andie has found a love for writing random letters pretending to make a word and then asking us what it says. Lets just say that this can be a little scary at times as she has no idea what she is actually writing haha, great times.


7. Andie loves snow. Since day one Andie has loved snow and each time there is that lovely white substance outside we have to go and play in it. There is one problem about playing in snow in Utah though is that the snow only lasts for the mornings and by the afternoon its gone. Thank goodness we have had a few snow days this year Andie has soaked in.


8. Andie says some of the darnedest things and I need to keep better track of them. Some of the things she has stated this past month are, "Mom I had a dream that you had a big head" and of course when she find a giant leave on the ground we had this conversation. "I am going to show everyone this big thing" Mom states its a leaf and Andie replies very concerned, "We need tape to fix it back on the tree" HAHA.


Andie Noelle each month I take as a blessing with you. You bring so much joy to my life and I would not be who I am today without out you as my little girl always and forever. I love you my sweetheart and all you have to offer the world right in front of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment