Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Updates

Remember how I was going to have such a good easy year (at least in my head this was my plan) and then the year started full swing and then I have lost track of everything. Here is a bullet post of some of our compiled events...

- The van got stuck in the snow on a hill on a very snowy morning for over 3 hours. We had contact with two tow trucks and many nice people trying to help Zach out but we had no success for hours. Thank goodness the last tow truck happened to pull the van out no problem.


- We had a flood in our basement leaving us to decide to move out right away instead of 3 weeks later then we have had planned. Moving in the mix of a flood and having nothing prepared was so difficult.


- We lived in a room upstairs in my parents house for a week before we were able to move the beds over. One room in the basement here had flooded so we had to wait for it to dry out before we could start the official move, clean the old basement and unpack here at the parents. Busy, busy!


- Zach got a job at a Hospital as a Radiology Technician Assistant. How neat of him to only apply for one job and get the job he applied for, especially with Intermountain. Zach is in the field where he will want to work forever and it is so amazing!


- I have been training for a new program at work going to hours of training. This is going to be such a  new experience for me as I have been using the same program for over 3 and a half years, I am a bit nervous to be jumping into this, wish me luck.


- We went to a funeral and said our good byes to Zach's patients that he had been seeing for years. It was such a sad goodbye for both patients. Terry passed away unexpectedly and we made our way to his viewing. What a small world when I found out two old coworkers are even related to him. We said our goodbyes to John too as money issues resulted in our splitting ways, so sad.


- I have still struggled with the depression from my miscarriages and so of course my emotional eating is out of control and don't even mention all the sicknesses that have already hit us and continue to hit us this winter. Oh joys!


Life is a bit crazy and 2017 is not panning out the way I had dreamt it would be but overall we are growing to be strong, better and more loving as we go through our life struggles together. Yes we don't have a lot going for us but I still don't think I would want this life any other way. I have three amazing children and my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment