Thursday, April 13, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

My plan this year was to go above and beyond and be a better wife and mother, one of those things I wanted was to be better with the holidays. With the flood and everything happening in our life I didn't quite make the cut. Valentines was a very last minute thought but the kids did make some cards to give to some family.






We also gave the kids our traditional little stuffed animal and treat. It is so fun to make little traditions with each holiday and Zachary even surprised me with some flowers and treats. Zachary is so sweet to me and I did absolutely nothing for him. Wow! I love my kiddos and husband and maybe one day my life will be pulled together and we will be a little more organized in our life haha. 












No comments:

Post a Comment