Saturday, March 10, 2018

Andie 5 Years 7 Months

Andie is another month closer to being six years old and I am sorta in a panic that I have been a parent that long and still don't know what I am doing. Who am I kidding you never know what your doing as a parent but Andie is very patient with helping me learn. Andie is 5 years 7 months...

1. Andie loved the Zoo Lights. Andie loves our Christmas traditions and was so excited to be able to go to the Zoo. We froze our butts off but I think that seeing Santa made up for it! Andie loved being able to ask Santa for a hatchimal and so many other toys. Christmas this year with Andie I knew would be great as she remembers everything from last year.


2. Andie loves the Christmas countdown. One of our favorite traditions for December is our countdown activities to Christmas. Each day we do a craft which is right up Andie's alley or we make a treat of some sort which included the cookie cutters which are Andie's favorites. Countdown activities are a hit!


3. Andie loves Evil Bratt. Andie has loved Evil Bratt from the moment she saw Despicable Me 3. Each day while we are out she is looking for Evil Bratt. When Andie is drawing pictures it is of Evil Bratt, etc. Evil Bratt is in this girls dreams, literally!


4. Andie loves traditions. End of the year we take over in all our traditions for the holidays and Andie loves them all. Andie loved our giant New Years Eve pizza and kept telling the younger siblings of how big of a pizza we will be getting. It's fun that we have created these traditions that the kids can look forward too and really love.


5. Andie LOVED Christmas. Andie was so excited this year to explain all of the Christmas excitement with the siblings. Andie explained who Santa was and how he comes down the chimney to bring us presents. Andie was so thrilled and I don't think she was disappointed one bit, even if she didn't get her Spanish speaking Santa Claus she asked for haha.


6. Andie has a red obsession. Jake has always been obsessed with red so it's in our life ALOT. Andie has now fell into the red loving obsession and always wants all things the color red. What can I say one of my least favorite colors is now a favorite because how can I hate it when all my kids love it.


7. Andie loves doing chores. Andie thinks chores are fun and how come I can't get that same love for them. Andie will constantly ask Mom and Dad what she can do, whether its making the bed or cleaning her desk. Andie loves doing chores and of course the all time favorite is Laundry, Cooking and anything else she can do right beside Mom.


8. Andie's best friend is Brooklyn. Andie and Brooklyn are two peas in a pod and I am so happy they get each other for life. Sisters really are the best thing ever and I am so happy that my two girls are the best of the best. 


Andie Noelle you are such a talented loving girl. You have a love for life that is very contagious! Andie you make each day worth waking up for because of your smiles, laughter and sweet words I get to see and hear all day. I love you so much my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment