Thursday, March 15, 2018

Jake 3 Years 10 Months

Jake Oliver you are such an amazing little boy and if I never have a baby boy again that's okay because you are as perfect as little boys come. I love everything about you my handsome! Jake at 3 years 10 months...

1. Jake loves to help cook. Jake has been obsessed lately that whenever Mom or Dad have to make food Jake has to go and help. I hope this cooking love sticks around long enough for when it will be useful in our future ;)


2. Jake celebrated Christmas. Jake thought Christmas was fantastic! Santa Claus made Jake a bit hesitant but the countdown activities are always so much fun. Christmas morning Jake was in complete heaven but what was funny was after awhile he got too tired to continue opening presents haha. Jake loved all holiday celebrations and now we await his birthday and I know he will love every moment it.


3. Jake is a Sunbeam. My boy is growing up so quickly that I blinked and now he is out of nursery and on to sunbeams in primary. How is it even possible that my boy is that old? I was nervous about Jake being in sunbeams because he doesn't like to sit still but apparently he really loves the singing time and is doing somewhat okay.


4. Jake loves swimming. We have been having swimming Fridays and of course Jake is loving every moment of it. Jake is getting more and more comfortable in the water, almost to comfortable for Moms liking. We will have to sign him up for swimming lessons sometime soon but we will focus on one thing at a time so preschool is next.


5. Jake loves Mr. Bean. Jake has discovered the cartoon Mr. Bean episodes on his iPad and he is loving them so much. I have to be cautious because sometimes I am not comfortable with them but have been able to get around those ones.


6. Jake an another ear infection. This poor little boy got Mommas ears for sure and he had to go to the doctor for ear infection and placed on antibiotics. Eventually I will probably have to look into tubes for this boy and getting his tonsils out because it sure helped me. I'm sorry Jake that you have my genetics with your ears. In the meantime something that helped Mom a lot with her ear pain was having them covered so I have a headband that I am constantly having on him and he loves how it helps relieve some pain.


7. Jake says "BOO" to scare people. Whenever anyone is in the same room as Jake he will randomly say "BOO" to try and scare them. He will also do this when anyone is going to be coming into the same room that Jake is in and its pretty fun. I love my jokester boy!


8. Jake wants friends that are boys. At each and every playground we got to if there is boys playing Jake will do anything possible to go and play with them, whether they be younger then him or 10 years old haha. Jake is so desperate for a brother and I would do anything to make that possible, but until then I will continue to hope the boys on the playgrounds want to play with my energetic boy as he is tired of only sisters.


9. Jake says the funniest things! I have remembered some of the things he stated this month. We were getting ready for nursery one Sunday and I asked Jake what was in his pockets of his coat (his hands were in his coat pockets and I knew something was up, moms always know)? He then told me, "My hands are just sleeping." HAHA. Jake had some spinners in his pocket he wanted to take to church with him, silly kid.
One morning Jake told me, "Mom, my mouth is really hot!" So I ask Jake why? Jake then states, "Because I'm pretty sure it needs juice." Wow kid wow haha.
"Daddy you have a belly and glasses just like Daddy Pig (from Peppa Pig)". HAHA


Jake you are the silliest loving kid ever. You speak your mind but also have a heart of gold and sometimes people don't give you the benefit of the doubt because of your high energy. You have the kindest sweetest heart that I have ever known. I love you so much my handsome, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment