Monday, March 5, 2018

Jake 3 Years 9 Months

Jake Oliver my boy you are another month older and I am so lucky that I get to be your mommy forever. Jake you truly are the greatest little boy I could ever ask for. The way you complete our family with your happy, spunky, energy personality is exactly what we always need. I love you my handsome little man. Jake at 3 years 9 months...

1. Jake got croup and an ear infection. Poor Jake was miserable for a bit there with a croup he caught from his sister and then his darn ears. Jake my boy definitely has his mothers ears and I feel so bad that I passed that down to my little boy. I took Jake to an instacare who said he was perfectly fine but then was rushed into the pediatricians office where it was stated his ear was puss infected, gah I hate instacares. Jake mastered the sickness and is so happy to be healthy once again.


2. Jake loved Nathans play. Since Jake was sick for so long when he started to be in the verge of feeling better we went to Uncle Nathans play. Jake said it was so much fun (probably because he was cooped up in a tiny basement for so long. Jake loved the play guys & dolls, especially when trying to spy out his Uncle.


3. Jake loves car dealerships. Jake has never known that vehicles could go inside of buildings before. Jake came and helped Mom do a recall on "Fireball McQueen" and while we waited around we walked around the dealership and let Jake climb into some of the vehicles. Jake was literally in heaven! Why have I never thought to take him to a dealership before?


4. Jake likes cotton candy now. Dang I can't believe my boy likes cotton candy I am literally in shock. Jake has always HATED cotton candy! Jake would not eat it at all because its like hair that melts in your mouth, heck no. Jake actually ate it for Mom's birthday and even wanted seconds.


5. Jake says his best friend is Ryan. On YouTube we watch a lot of different people who do vlogs. One of these ones that Jake absolutely loves is Ryan's toy review. Each time Jake watches this channel he says he is watching his best friend. It's funny though because we kept telling Jake that his name is Ryan but Jake always says his name is Brian. It's close enough eh?


6. Jake is hesitant about Santa. Jake doesn't really remember what Christmas is and Andie has been loving showing him how this whole holiday works. Andie has been explaining that Santa comes down the chimney and I don't think Jake is buying this, he is so very hesitant of this Santa idea of things. Jake just believe my boy because you are going to LOVE Christmas!


7. Jake thinks muffins are life. Jake LOVES muffins! Each morning for breakfast Jake will ask for muffins and wants to help make them and all. Jake would eat muffins for every meal if it didn't make me want to be sick just thinking about that haha. I love my boy!


8. Jake is scared of carousels. WHAT? It has obviously been to long since we have been to Disneyland because Jake was so scared when we went on the carousel for zoo lights this year. Jake wanted nothing to do with going up and down and was more satisfied sitting on the benches that don't move that no one really wants. Poor kid, we need to take you back to Disney soon so you remember how fantastic all rides are!


Jake, my boy, you constantly keep us on our toes and I love every moment of it. You have taught me how to love more then I thought I would be capable. Each and everyday you bring smiles to all those around you with your kind soft personality. You truly are the greatest little boy I could ever ask for, I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment