Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Brooklyn 2 Years 5 Months

Brooklyn my baby girl you are growing up far to quickly and are almost two and a half years old already! I can't believe how quickly you catch on and learn new things, especially following after your brother and sister. Brooklyn you are a blessing to this family and we love you so very much. Brooklyn at 2 years 5 months old...

1. Brooklyn loves Coco. Brooklyn since the moment we got the movie Coco has loved it! I don't know if it is the amazing music or the spiritual storyline or what but I love that my kids love this movie because it truly is grand. Coco birthday in the future maybe? (probably Elsa again).


2. Brooklyn is our silly girl. Brooklyn truly is the silliest little girl I have ever laid eyes on. Brooklyn does anything to make someone crack a smile. Some of the cutest things Brooklyn does are when she dances it is almost like break dancing and she has to stick a leg up in the air, maybe she is doing yoga haha. Brooklyn also has the silliest cheesy grin and it could honestly make any heart literally melt! If I ask Brooklyn to take a picture she is pulling out the cheesy smile on her face and its the biggest, best smile you ever did see.


3. Brooklyn likes to play with balls. Brooklyn has always been my child who has an interest in balls and for that I think I might have some sort of sports player on my hands. I never thought I would be a soccer Mom as I haven't loved any sports in my life but I would do anything for my princess Brooklyn.


4. Brooklyn is our binky addict. Brooklyn is a total addict to the binky and I don't know how we will be breaking this habit. We have tried a few hundred times to take it away but I think since we let it slide for so long with Mom and Dads schedule being so busy we kinda set ourselves up for failure. Brooklyn sure does love her security and comfort from the binky and I am honestly scared for another attempt of taking it away, for her and me haha.


5. Brooklyn loves her nails painted. Brooklyn is definitely my little princess and I have called her my princess her whole life. Brooklyn loves to be able to have her fashion on point and part of that is nails being painted to complete the outfit. Brooklyn loves it when Mom takes the time to do her tiny little nails.


6. Brooklyn is scared of animals. Brooklyn is my animal lover but since we aren't ever around animals due to family allergies you can bet that she is totally scared of animals. We had a scenario this past month where outside of our house was a cat that wanted to come inside and stayed by the window all morning long. Brooklyn was loving it but the minute we had to go outside I am pretty sure my girl was hyperventilating and so scared. I am sorry my fear of animals is coming off on you.


7. Brooklyn was excited for Easter. Brooklyn loved Easter and was ecstatic to be able to hunt eggs. Brooklyn has been watching way to many videos on YouTube of little kids finding Easter eggs so you can only imagine the excitement in our house Easter morning. Brooklyn was in pure heaven as she looked for eggs and then opening up and finding all sorts of delicious candy. Brooklyn is my candy lover so I can see Easter being a favorite holiday for this little one!


8. Brooklyn likes coloring with her sister. Brooklyn takes after the girls in the family and love to do any sort of arts and crafts. If we can use our hands to create some colorful magic sign us up haha. Brooklyn has been spending so much time at the kitchen table with Andie with coloring books and crayons that the scribbles I am getting from my princess is fascinating. I have never seen a little girl love coloring so much!


9. Brooklyn went to a Temple Openhouse. Brooklyn went to her first temple open house and she loved being able to look inside the temple and stated how pretty it was but I think once was enough for this girl as she couldn't be quite for to long. Brooklyn is the cutest little girl, my goodness! After the open house we road a bus back to the car and I think Brooklyn loved being outside of a carseat on a bus more then anything that day.


Brooklyn Riley you have so much that you are going to succeed in your life. You have a joy, a smile, that laughter that will get you so many places along with your creativity and imagination plus how could I forget to mention your sense of adventure. Brooklyn I love you so much and just seeing you everyday as you walk with your little strut I can't imagine my life without your sweet spirit. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment