Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Andie 8 Months

I have been a mother to my beautiful little girl for 8 months already. I am in such a shock that she is growing up so fast. Just yesterday it feels that I was at the hospital so anxious and excited to welcome little Andie in to the world. Time flies when you are a parent, it is such a sad but yet happy moment. Every day is a new adventure and I love being able to spend that time with my little girl :) At 8 months old....

            1.  Andie has her two bottom front teeth. I noticed the little choppers showing just a week after she turned 7 months old but they are now completely out. I love her little smile when you can see her sparkly whites showing. Andie has always had such an amazing smile, anyone will smile if you see her little face light up with her magnificent smile!


            2.  Andie has mastered the rocking on her hands and knees. Andie can't crawl yet but she gets up on her hands and knees like a champ. She rocks like crazy but won't move her hands. I am so proud of her. Andie keeps on trying and trying, she won't give up until she succeeds.


            3.  Andie had her first bath in the big bath tub. I have been giving her baths in the little baby tub, but I noticed that she was getting a little to big for it. She has mastered sitting like a pro so I decided she was now ready for the big tub. It was so cute to see her splashing. Andie enjoyed every moment being in the tub, I am such a proud mom!


            4.  Andie was sick just last month but is once again sick. She must be related to her mother, I get sick often. I feel bad to hand that down to my little girl but she handles sickness so well. Good thing we have a humidifier this time around. Andie does not let having a cough and a runny nose get her down, she is still her happy self!


            5.  Andie is now big enough to sit in her stroller. I have been attaching the carseat to the stroller but we decided she is big enough to look around and enjoy the world a little better. She loves being able to sit in the stroller!


6. Andie has learned to chew gum. She copies things that I do all the time but one that has really stuck is the fake chewing gum. I didn't know chewing gum would pass on to my daughter but I realize how much I must chew it in front of her now. Andie smacks her lips all the time, its cute!


            7.  Andie has been able to scoot backwards but has not mastered the forwards part. Just this past week she is starting to scoot forward. She is such a busy body little girl. She has to always be doing something and can't stay still. She will love once she masters the crawling and walking. I am so proud that she can scoot forwards now :) I love you Andie Noelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment