Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

This year Zachary and I had our 7th Valentines Day together. I can't believe we have been together that long and still love each other more and more everyday. We had our celebration a day late because of Zach having work and school on the 14th. It was so worth it to wait that extra day :) This year I did a countdown to Valentines Day starting on the 1st of February. It was fun to see Zach anxiously await what was next and all of his coworkers loved to see what he got that day in his lunch. I had fun doing a countdown and suggest it to every married couple. It will bring your relationship closer together. That I can promise you!





On Valentines Day I did a photo shoot with Andie. I love doing these little photo shoots which will only get better and better as we have more children and props. I am no photographer but I do love the start of this tradition.



Zachary forgot his lunch so we went and ate Subway for lunch in my parents van in his work parking lot, can't get more romantic then that haha. After we finished eating our Subway Zach pulls out this box and hands it to me. I had no idea what was in it and was very surprised. My husband is so sweet to me. I haven't been able to wear my ring since I have had Andie so he went and got me a little replacement until my actual ring can fit me :) it's so weird wearing a ring because its been so long but I LOVE having one again. My husband is so sweet.


On Friday after he returned home from work he stated he had a reservation for us at "The Roof" restaurant. My goodness I love this boy of mine :) We had a fun time at our dinner. There was fantastic food and desserts with the temple view which is amazing. Even when we walked up to our table there was a rose on my plate. My husband sure did spoil me this Valentines Day. I love my husband and all he does for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment