Monday, February 4, 2013

The Big Game

I have never been a fan of sports but Zachary loves his football. I have never watched any of the football games and honestly can't really understand the game. This year for "The Big Game" we went over to Zachs Dads house to enjoy watching the game with them. It was fun to be able to talk to Zachs dad more and get to know him. We had fun eating our snacks and everyone explaining the game to me. Zachs dad is a big niners fan. After the power went out on half the field I made a prediction on what would happen. I stated the niners would come back and it would be a close game. Boom that is exactly what happened. I am understanding football more and I am excited for when we have kids playing sports. No I will probably never become a full on huge fan of sports but I have to admit watching the game really was better then I expected it would be. Thanks Colin and Beth for letting us stay to watch the whole game on your TV. We enjoyed our time with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment