Thursday, February 28, 2013

Home #5

Ever since 2010 when Zachary and I got married we have lived in West Valley. We have been on all corners of this city and can I say it feels so nice to finally be away. I know we are right beside West Valley but we are out. This is Zachs and my 5th home in our married life and Andies 3rd. I can't wait to have a house so we don't have to keep moving around. Lots of things didn't make it this trip. Half of one of our tall bookshelf's has vanished, another shelf is broken so we are down to one. O the joys of moving :) I must admit though that I am so excited to get myself some new things. We feel so good about where we are at in our lives. Zachary and I feel so at peace. I love the feeling of trusting 100% that you are in the right place at the right time. There is no better feeling then that :)


As you can see we have a lot of moving in to do before I can really take pictures of our new place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment