Thursday, February 28, 2013

College 1st Month

Zachary has been going to school for over a month now, and I am so proud of him! He is taking a math class which he is doing amazing in. He has had three tests and aced all of them with a 97% or higher! Zach is also taking a writing class. He has been taking notes and highlighting his papers. He is so organized and works so hard to be able to get into a career to support his growing family. Communications is another class he is taking. This class probably gives him the most headache because of group assignments. I hate group assignments they give me headaches too. The final class he is taking is reading. Zach has been getting the books on tape so you can listen to them at work. Zachary has a full schedule with full time work and school but he still manages to fit family time in too. He loves being a husband and father and is the best at it. I am so proud of my Zachary, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment