Monday, January 13, 2014

Jake 30 Weeks

It's crazy to think 30 weeks in pregnancy has approached already. It's gone so quickly but yet taken FOREVER! I had to do my yummy glucose drink that I have been putting off on purpose. Who wants to drink the nasty flat very sugary melted otter pop and then get your blood drawn. Worst test ever!


I anxiously awaited to hear if I had passed or failed the glucose test. I failed with Andie so mentally I was ready for them to tell me to go and do the 3 hour test. I was surprised to hear I had passed with flying colours with a 108. Great news!


At my doctor appointment Yamashiro was at a delivery so Dr. Barton (I think) saw me instead. He had troubles finding Jakes heartbeat so we went to the Ultrasound room for a better look at things. Of course Jake was being sneaky and we found the heartbeat right away. Jake is already head down and just looking at the ultrasound they could til I had high fluids.


I had my 30 week ultrasound to check on fluid levels. They fluid levels are still a little high and he has some fluid in his kidneys. They are not to concerned because Jake is a wiggle worm and looks healthy over all. He estimated his weight at 3 pounds 12 ounces. That's a whole pound in 2 weeks. Dang boy!


I can't wait to hold my little man and see him in person, come on March. Hurry up time, I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment