Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wadsworth Christmas

To begin our Christmas celebrations (besides the cabin get away) we had with Zachary's Dad. We headed to Zacharys Dads house for our 1st Christmas. It was fun to be able to eat some delicious lasagna, open presents and laugh with everyone. I am getting better at this taking picture thing at events but I still failed miserably.



Andie was spoiled already opening her gifts from Zachary's family. Even Jake got a few presents already and he is not even born yet. I am so excited to watch Andie open all her presents on Christmas morning.




You can't end a night without dessert especially with a special birthday the next day. Andie enjoyed her cupcake to the fullest. I have decided Christmas is for sure my favorite holiday, how can it not be with all the family time!



No comments:

Post a Comment