Monday, January 13, 2014

Year 2013

Every year is a good year in my eyes. The good always trumps the bad. This past year has definitely fallen into this category. There is good and bad but life is good if we just live it to our fullest. Some of the highlights if this past year include...

1. We started the year living in my parents basement in a little one bedroom (which we are grateful). We excitedly moved into our own apartment in February after 6 months of living with my parents :)


2. Zachary started college! We were so excited for this step in our life because it means we are that much closer to careers and a house. 2 semesters of generals are complete :)


3. Valentines Day we celebrated. We got a special dinner eating at the roof restaurant and I got a new ring :)


4. Andie celebrated her first Easter. I had so much fun taking a photoshoot with her. We dyed eggs and has so much fun celebrating with our little girl.


5. We went to the Zoo together for the first time as a family. Family days are my favorite.


6. I got my phlebotomy certificate. It feels good to accomplish something new, especially when your scared of needles!


7. Taylor Lynn Landrum our beautiful niece has left us with so many joyful memories but saddened hearts. She is now our guardian angel watching over and protecting all those she loved, especially her Mom, Dad and Big Brother.


8. Zachary turned 24 and we celebrated with a Les Miserable theme! I am thinking Spider-Man for his 25th :)


9. Andie turned 1 year old. Minnie Mouse was the theme of her party because of a little trip we had planned.


10. We went to Disneyland for our family vacation. Andie loved "It's a small world", "Winnie the pooh" and "The little mermaid". We can't wait to go back!


11. I started working part time at the LDS Hospital Sleep Center as a Receptionist. I love my job!


12. Zachary stopped working full time at RC Willey and has moved on to part time at Uhaul. It's great because Uhaul is willing to work around Zachs school schedule.


13. We found out we will be expanding our family in March of 2014. We are excited to throw a little boy into our mix.


14. Our Hyundai Sonata was a headache that we couldn't handle anymore. We got a nice new little red car a 2012 Toyota Yaris. We love it!


15. Zachary and I have made it to 3 years of marriage and are still going strong!


16. My brother Dallin returned home from his mission to Tampa Florida. It's great to have my little brother home again :)


17. Kari my sister is pregnant with her third child. We are all anxiously awaiting to see if it's a boy or girl. Kari is due July 14th.


18. I turned 23 years old. I am getting old!


19. Brittany Zachary's sister is due in July also, the 18th to be exact!


20. We celebrated our 2nd Christmas as an official family with children creating fun traditions. This was Zachary's and my 8th Christmas together, time is flying.


Overall 2013 was a good year. I feel that 2014 is going to be perfect. Always look towards the bright side and every year can be our perfect year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment