Sunday, March 2, 2014

Andie 1 Year 8 Months

Andie is 20 months old (1 year 8 months) and before we know it we will be celebrating her second birthday. She is growing up so fast and I honestly couldn't of asked for a more perfect little girl :) Andie at 20 months....

1. Andie loves all things girly. She is in to nail polish and will have Daddy and I both paint her fingernails and toenails whenever she can get her hands on any polish. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, headbands, purses, hair elastics, Dads ties, shoes and skirts/dresses are her favorite! My girl is so girly :)


2. Andie has moved for her 3rd time and finally has her own room (until Jake arrives). Andie has been in Zachary's and my room since she was born which I have loved having her right there so I can sleep without worry BUT Andie is loving her room!


3. Andie has always loved fruit, but this month she has discovered oranges. She loves oranges! In one sitting she ate not 1 or 2 but 5 oranges. Andie is loving her oranges, fruit doesn't last long in our house!


4. Andie loves to dance. She has always had a love for dancing to music or any good beat. She has started to grab on Mom and Dads hands and dance with us. She loves spinning and dancing around everywhere.


5. Andie has discovered a corner. No we don't send her to a corner, she goes on her own and it's the saddest site. If she is mad, sad, or just plain wants to hide in general she will go to a corner or in a cupboard. It's so sad seeing her sit in the corner and Zach and I grab her out immediately. I never want my little girl to feel sad or hurt.


6. Andie sings a few different songs. Her 3 favorite is "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid, "Up and Down" on Winnie the Pooh and "Let it Go" on Frozen. I love watching my Andie sing to her favorite songs.


7. Andie has learned how to count to 3. Listening to my daughters vocabulary get bigger and big everyday is amazing. Andie is so smart and talks so much!


8. Andie loves books. Andie will sit and look through her princess and Disney books over and over again. Her cousin Khlcee gave Andie a princess book on New Years Eve. Andie has not put that book down since she has received it. Andie loves her book, princesses and music all in one.


9. Andie is loving movies just like her parents. It's our family hobby :) Her newest obsession is Winnie the Pooh, along with The Little Mermaid of course. She loves the "Up and Down" song and says "Pooh" all the time. My siblings were a little confused what "Pooh" meant but we have it all figured out now ;)


I love being Andies Mom and having the special privilege of raising such a fun loving little girl. Andie brings so much joy to me daily I don't even have words to express how much I love her. Andie is my fun loving girl and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment