Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jake 32 Weeks

My little guy is growing so quickly. He will be in my arms before I realize it. I am really getting anxious as I still have so much to do before his arrival. March 1st I will be prepared so wait until March to come Jake :)


I had my 32 week doctor appointment and Jake is still measuring one week ahead. Everything is looking and going great with little man and mom. Jake is a wiggle worm and heartbeat is hard to find at times but he has such a strong heartbeat when you can find it.


Andie and Zachary came to the appointment with me but Andie wasn't a fan about being locked in a patient room. My little girl takes after he Mom and has little patience. She wandered around the building climbing up and downstairs enjoying life. What a funny little girl!


My next appointment is on Valentines Day and I will be 35 weeks. Not much longer until due date! When I was pregnant with Andie I took one pregnancy picture at 32 weeks. Here I am pregnant at 33 weeks with Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment