Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jake 37 & 38 Weeks

Weekly doctor appointments have arrived. Things are getting close, and I am so anxious. I can always think of things that need to be done before Jake arrives but I am getting pretty uncomfortable so I am going to just put the list of things aside and say "please arrive little guy".


At 37 weeks I am dilated to a 1. It's progress but my pain is making me disappointed. I want to be further! I wanted change but knew there would be zero progress when I went in this week for my 38 week appointment. I was right!


At 38 weeks I am measuring 41 weeks. I have so much fluid the doctor was unable to tell if Jake was head down. We had an ultrasound and saw a little baby surrounded by what seemed like gallons of water. I was happy to see Jake is small but all this fluid is really making things hard!


Overall I try not to complain. I love being pregnant and bringing my children into this world. Children are such a blessing and I will never think otherwise. Yes motherhood is hard but it's all I have ever wanted in life! I love my children and husband so much :) with that being sad, Jake please enter the world soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment