Sunday, March 2, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

With everything going on this February I told Zach that we don't need to do anything special this year for Valentines Day, besides we should be doing acts of love every day not just 1 day a year. Preparing for our new baby and moving into a new place, while still cleaning the old one, we don't have time to breath this month. Even Andie is feeling the overload!


Andie made her Valentines Day cards for all of my family members, she is so cute handing them out to all of those she loves. She loves coloring so of course each card had it's own special scribbles and sticky marks from eating a sucker while making her cards.


Andie got a couple of treats from loved ones as well. Her new nursery teacher brought her over a bag filled with goodies. She got a super man sucker from her cousin Nicholas and I got her some bracelets that she loves. Andie also got some new shirts and picked out some cute pajamas for her little brother! Andie is amazing at picking out cute clothes already :)


I had two special events I had to make today. First I got to go to the temple for my little brothers Endowments. How amazing our opportunity to enter into the house of The Lord is. I love to go there and be with all of my family members. It's been awhile since the last time I was able to go. It's hard to find time these days while we are so busy with a young family, school and work. I need to improve.


I also had my 35 week doctor appointment today. I have been having so many aches and pains towards the end of this pregnancy. It's been hard on me these last few weeks and I still have 5 more to go! I hate complaining so I try not to in public but Zach gets all my sob stories. He says I sound like Lucky off of 101 Dalmatians when he says "I'm tired, and I'm hungry. And my tail's froze. And my nose is froze. And my ears are froze. And my toes are froze." See I complain people!


Jake is measuring 2 weeks ahead at 37 weeks. I am suppose to expect a big baby not a 5 pounder this time ;) Heartbeat is strong but still hard to find every appointment. The doctor is amazed at my weight gain, which is still a few pounds below my prepregnancy weight. I am in orders to pack my bags for the hospital, Scary! I go back at 37 weeks at the end of the month. I delivered Andie at 37 weeks so we will see what happens.


Once Zachary got off work we went as a family and ate at LaFrontera (love that place). When we finally arrived home after a long busy day we ate some cookies, fixed our doorbell and went to bed. I call that a perfect Valentines Day. How can it not be when your surrounded by all your loved ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment