Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 1st - Stocking Wishlist

This year I decided to start my own sort of advent calendar since Andie is getting older and understands more of what Christmas is. Each year growing up my family made candy chains with some of our Halloween candy. We would count out 25 pieces and get a candy once a day from our own chain starting on December 1st. I loved it! I have decided I want to do something like that with my growing family but with activities and of course some added treats thrown in. 


On December 1st we made our wish lists on stockings. Andie had so much fun sticking and coloring her stocking. I wrote some of the things she wanted for Christmas she told me everything that was written down. It was so cute when she asked for Santa to bring her a drink :) Jake doesn't want much this year besides food for his belly and I am sure more toys to put in his mouth ;)





I am excited to see how the rest of the month goes with our family activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment