Saturday, December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

On Sunday November 30th we celebrated our Thanksgiving. Since we put Thanksgiving on hold for my birthday we still had to make our delicious turkey from Uhaul. My family was away in Arizona for the real Thanksgiving so we decided to do the feast at my parents house.


Church seemed to last forever since all I could think about was delicious food that would soon enter my mouth. Andie is doing so well in nursery now and it makes church a little more desirable to go without her tantrums, added bonus to our Thanksgiving day.



After church we went over to my parents house and I assume you know what happened next. We all partake of the deliciousness in-front of us. Of course Thanksgiving is not complete with out the pie that Zachary waited so patiently for.











My parents wanted to still celebrate my birthday since it was missed. I turned 222 years old (do that math). Thank you little brother for making me a birthday cake!






I love my family and the fun time we always have together celebrating any event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment