Thursday, December 4, 2014

Family Fun Time

Family Days are getting scarce in our home and that's not good. Zachary and I were getting ready to go on our November date when we decided family time was a little more important right now. Instead of taking the kids to the babysitters we kept on driving!



Soon we ended up at Toys R Us and decided spending a couple hours playing with toys was exactly what we needed. Andie and Jake both enjoyed there time and Mom and Dad got lots of Christmas ideas :)












After we were played out and our stomachs were growling at us we headed across the street to Red Robin. It was fun to watch Andie want everything on the menu plus as long as Jake had a bottle he would be happy.





I love our family days, hopefully they can become a monthly requirement just like our dates. Life is so busy but our time is precious. I want to spend as much time as I can with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment