Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jake 8 Months

My boy is another month older, growing so fast. Jake is so fun loving and definitely is my energizer bunny. This kid seems to have no off switch and can go and go all day. Jake is so amazing and I love him more and more everyday. At eight months old Jake Oliver...

1. Jake sits in his highchair all the time. He loves his highchair! Yes highchair means food and there is nothing that Jake hates yet, everything is yummy!


2. Jake got his first ever blood draw. It was so sad to watch him get strapped in his cocoon. Jake did so well and holding his arm straight is the only thing that phased this boy. He cannot stay still!


3. Jake had juice and used a sippy cup for the first time. Juice is a favorite in our home so Jake definitely belongs. Jake still prefers bottles over sippy cups but little man is still young, no worries :)


4. Jake had a congested cough. Jake went so long without being sick but one month he got sick and it's like a ripple effect that's impossible to get out of. Poor little guy has such a horrible cough but no other symptoms.


5. Jake celebrated his first Halloween as a football :) I never thought footballs were so freaking adorable until I saw this smiling one!


6. Jake went on his first road trip to Idaho. Jake did so good in the car and practically slept the whole way. This was the test trip for when we go to Disneyland. I'm not worried for Jake anymore, he can handle it :)


7. Jake is a Daddies boy. Whenever Zach walks in the room he has to pick up Jake or he will scream. It's so funny how much this boy loves his Daddy! Jake may love his Daddy but he says Mom all the time. It's so cute my boy is talking already :)


8. Jake is almost crawling. He has the rocking on his hands and knees down, plus he is the best planker around. Jake can sit for hours and loves playing with his toys, especially when his sister plays with him.


I love my boy and how fast he is growing and learning everything. It's all so sad but so exciting. I love Jake Oliver and his laughter and smiles he brings to our home. I can't imagine life without this high energy full of love little boy. I love you my Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment